Michael has a background in Sales and Marketing, having run a charity based sales office in East Anglia for over 2 years. He enjoys the personal side of sales and upon returning to London, Michael decided that Recruitment was the right industry for him. Working in our freelance team Michael is recruiting for a portfolio of blue chip main contractors and residential developers.
Title: Quantity Surveyor
• Commercial QS Additional Works Function
• The client are required to deliver a range of additional works and manage the clients pipeline of works for the 2018/19 financial year. Additional commercial support is required on the contract and the role will be to work alongside the current Quantity Surveyor and a CAPEX Manager on an interim 3/4 month period. The Quantity Surveyors main areas of responsibility will be:
• Assisting the team catch up on currently outstanding quotes and back log of works
• Production and submission of quotations and estimates to the client
• Regular work in progress reports
• Preparation of applications for payment and provision of supporting documentation
• Production of client invoices
• Approval of sub-contractor applications for payment and invoices
• Completion of monthly Cost Value Reconciliation
• Development and management of suitable supply chain to support and deliver additional works
• Regular supply chain reviews
• Utilising CAFM system for commercial reporting and managing tasks
• Development and management of suitable processes
• Review of reactive works completed in each period to highlight costs to be captured as additional works
• Commercial auditing and management of appropriate commercial filing system
• The Quantity Surveyor will have support from one commercial assistant and one helpdesk/administration operative.
Give us a call on 0207 002 7878 or drop an email to email@example.com and we can arrange a time that is good for you. If you decide after our conversation that you are happy where you are, then we absolutely understand.