A graduate in Marketing from the University of Southampton, Emma found a passion for recruitment initially working in the Engineering sector specialising in robotics. With this experience she moved to London and joined CSC, and now specialises in the recruitment of permanent staff for main contractors in London within the building industry.
Health & Safety Manager
Health & Safety Manager
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits: Car allowance, Pension, Healthcare and 33 days holiday
Title: Health & Safety Manager
Title: Health and Safety Manager
Salary: £50,000-60,000 per annum, Benefits: Car allowance, Pension, Healthcare and 33 days holiday
Do you want to work with one of London top contractors working on iconic, exciting and challenging schemes? Look no further!
Amazing Health and Safety Manager opportunity for a passionate, upbeat, driven and up and coming H&S professional with Construction experience. This role is a hands-on position covering multiple cut and carve sites in London, reporting in to a Head of Health & Safety. You must have previous construction experience as a minimum but the right attitude and willingness to learn and develop is just as important.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• The H&S manager employed will be part of a small but very effective team.
• Carry out physical site inspections & support site teams on allocated projects.
• Attend directors' site inspections of projects on a monthly basis.
• Investigate accidents/ incidents & certain near misses.
• Identify & propose ways of improving trade contractor performance.
• Provide advice to the project teams relating to high risk activities. Including
assessing certain high risk documentation.
• Issue written reports on the results of the site safety inspections identifying
• Attend occasional project H&S meetings & monitor their effectiveness.
• Monitor the trade contractor pre-qualification process.
• Assess certain pre-qualification questionnaires.
• Be part of the annual review of all H&S documentation.
Your Future Company..
A successful contractor turning over £140m with work in London, specialising in high end cut and carve projects across commercial, hotel and residential sectors. They have had steady growth in the past two decades and are an incredibly professional, sharp and successful business. They offer an excellent package on top of their basic salary and career development opportunities with continual professional development and ongoing personal and vocational training. This also includes mentoring by the lead H&S and Head of H&S.
• Construction experience
• Be a positive person.
• Take pride in the role of protecting people's wellbeing.
• familiar with ISO 45001 & 14001
• Ideally be very good with IT & able to produce complex reports & PP presentations etc
• Minimum NEBOSH general or construction cert.
• Ideally a member of IOSH
What To Do Next…
If you're interested in this role, click apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. One of our consultants will be in touch. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to come back to everybody. If you are in a role at the moment, and this role appeals to you or you simply want to see what is out there, then call on 07588592728 . We guarantee confidentiality.
Give us a call on 0207 002 7878 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a time that is good for you. If you decide
Who we are:
- Established in 2005, CSC Recruitment specialises in the recruitment of construction professionals in the Building, Fit Out and Refurbishment markets for blue-chip Main Contractors and Residential Developers. We handle a broad spectrum of roles, from technical and managerial appointments right up to board level directors.
- Freelance, Permanent and Executive Search.
- CSC Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency & Business. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
Give us a call on 0207 002 7878 or drop an email to email@example.com and we can arrange a time that is good for you. If you decide after our conversation that you are happy where you are, then we absolutely understand.