Aaron is from a bespoke customer service/sales background and has over 7 years of construction recruitment experience. He specialises in the residential, Commercial and public sector markets. He has extensive experience supporting Start up construction businesses right through to delivering for tier 1 contractors throughout the nation. Additionally, he supports developers within the new build social housing and private markets. He supplies a range of white-collar staff crossing multiple disciplines such as; Commercial, Technical/Design and Production. He is described as passionate, hardworking and driven. His work ethic is second to none, he cares and that is what makes him an outstanding professional.
Salary: £550 - £750 per week, Benefits: Benefits: Pension + Overtime + 28 Days Holiday
Title: Drainage Engineer
Our client was established over 25 years ago and offers fully integrated, professional plumbing and drain care solutions throughout Greater London and the Home Counties.
Their directly employed, highly trained and experienced workforce incorporates all plumbing and drain care disciplines and our service is provided for the Domestic, Leisure, Property and Commercial sectors.
They are currently looking to recruit a drainage engineer to join their team and work throughout London and the Home Counties
• Carry out a range of services associated with the cleaning, clearance, repair and maintenance of our customer's drains
• Deliver a high standard of customer service and technical expertise
• Operate in accordance with H&S and Quality procedures
• Maintain standard of company service vehicle and equipment
• Accurately record work details via internal and client systems
• Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues to ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times
The Ideal Candidate:
• CCTV / Lining Experience advantage but not essential
• Have relevant experience
• Hold a full driving licence
• CSCS Licence would be an advantage
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Who we are:
- Established in 2005, CSC Recruitment specialises in the recruitment of construction professionals in the Building, Fit Out and Refurbishment markets for blue-chip Main Contractors and Residential Developers. We handle a broad spectrum of roles, from technical and managerial appointments right up to board level directors.
- Freelance, Permanent and Executive Search.
- CSC Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency & Business. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
Give us a call on 0207 002 7878 or drop an email to email@example.com and we can arrange a time that is good for you. If you decide after our conversation that you are happy where you are, then we absolutely understand.