With a background in Sales and Marketing, Ryan started his recruitment career by working for one of the world’s leading recruitment groups, sourcing candidates for senior roles mainly based in Europe and Africa. Ryan then decided to move into a more specialist sector and joined CSC to run a permanent desk placing candidates with some of London’s premier residential developers.
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: plus excellent package and attractive overtime
Position: A/C Installation Engineer
Location: Central London, Zones 1&2
Salary & Package: Circa £45k depending on experience, the company will also provide the following;
• Company vehicle with fuel card
• Comprehensive Healthcare program with excellent additional benefits including weekly movie tickets, half price Eurostar, 50% of various sporting suppliers and much more.
• Mobile phone
• Training program
• Full uniform
• Power Tools
Company Overview: Our client is a growing Mechanical & Electrical Services Provider, they carry out both installation & maintenance works and work across a range of sectors, including high end residential, commercial and education. Due to the amount of work they have won they are looking to grow the team significantly.
Position & Duties: A/C Installation Engineer
• Completion of planned project work, within the commercial environment, the majority of work will be the installation of Air conditioning systems.
• Conduct site surveys and inspections of air conditioning systems.
• Installation of VRV and split type air conditioning systems.
• Coordinate the installation works of systems
• Commission newly installed air conditioning systems.
Individual: This person should be from a mechanical background and have at least 5 years experience as an Installation Engineer, this person must also possess the following; Air conditioning part 1 and 2 + FGas - Knowledge of Split Units, Fan Coil Units, Split A/C units, VRV's & VRF's.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work for a business that have a great pipeline of work, on some very exciting projects in Central London.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
Who we are:
- Established in 2005, CSC Recruitment specialises in the recruitment of construction professionals in the Building, Fit Out and Refurbishment markets for blue-chip Main Contractors and Residential Developers. We handle a broad spectrum of roles, from technical and managerial appointments right up to board level directors.
- Freelance, Permanent and Executive Search.
- CSC Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency & Business. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
Give us a call on 0207 002 7878 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a time that is good for you. If you decide after our conversation that you are happy where you are, then we absolutely understand.