Aaron is from a customer service/sales background, and has over 4 years of construction recruitment experience. He specialises in the residential market, supporting medium to large bespoke high-end contractors, as well as developers within the new build social housing and private markets. He supplies a range of white collar staff crossing multiple disciplines such as; Commercial, Technical/Design and Production, all supplied on a freelance basis. He has spent the past 3 years successfully building client relationships that have allowed hundreds of opportunities for a range of construction professionals. He is described as passionate, hardworking and driven. He is extremely approachable, and is a well-respected member of our team. He is a huge football fan, and has a passionate opinion about staying fit and healthy. An all-round well-mannered gentleman.
Salary: £240 - £300 per day
Title: Site Manager
Our client is a main contractor with a current order book of £400m. They have a number of projects within London, and are frequent nominees of the prestigious Contractor of the year award. They have an extremely low staff turnover and have appeared in the top ten contractors to work for in the nation.
An exciting long-term opportunity has arisen for an internals bias Site Manager on there prestigious new build luxury hotel project. They are looking to add to their current project team to help with the fit out stages of the project.
• Direct and deliver all construction activity on site in accordance with the program.
• Monitor, review and adjust short-term programs and job plans to ensure time requirements are met, and regularly report on progress.
• Manage and direct supervisory staff and construction workers and oversee the work of
Liaise with consultant resources as required in the site planning and execution of work.
• Ensure compliance at site level with the requirement specified in the Package trade Contract.
• Anticipate and prevent industrial issues; conferring with contractor's management to resolve site complaints and grievances.
• Manage the site OH&S including: develop and implement site safety plans; ensure compliance with BSB OH&S plan; audit subcontractors' safety plans; maintain records and documentation.
• Ensure a safe working environment is maintained at all times through regular inspection and
• Manage the site Quality Assurance including: Ensure compliance with the QA Management
System and processes; audit subcontractor's compliance with specifications and BSB
Management System; maintain records and documentation.
• Supervisory responsibilities include planning and delegating work; motivating staff; appraising
performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems; building cohesive teams.
• Manage and control costs both internal (preliminaries) and external (subcontractors).
• Ensure that accurate Site Diaries/weekly/monthly reports are maintained.
The successful candidate will come from a trade background and will ideally have 5 years hotel experience or as successful track record within the high-end residential sector.
Essential construction tickets
Give us a call on 0207 002 7878 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a time that is good for you. If you decide after our conversation that you are happy where you are, then we absolutely understand.