With a desire to work in a fast paced, professional environment, Luke decided to pursue a career in sales. Initially he gained experience in a sales and marketing company and then decided to venture in to recruitment. He began his recruitment career in 2016, and after a short apprenticeship in another specialism, Luke moved into the construction sector where he has remained ever since. Luke initially specialised in Commercial and Technical roles for building contractors and residential developers, but now works all roles including Production. Luke joined CSC’s growing freelance team in 2018 working with a portfolio of build and residential clients.
Salary: £120 - £140 per day
Title: Site Administrator
My Client is a leading new build contractor in search of a Site Administrator on a temp to perm contract to join their team on a site based role located in North London working as part of a team on a £95m residential new build development.
The role will involve:
- Competent use of computer.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both in person with site team and over the phone.
- Good organisation of documents.
- General administration: filing, printing, scanning.
- Managing health and safety and handling safe guarding issues.
- You will be required to have worked in a construction admin role for a minimum of 3-5 years.
- Confident ability to use a computer.
- Excellent phone manner
In order to be considered for this role the successful candidate must have a minimum of 4-6 years' experience operating within a similar capacity.
If the role is of interest please apply or for further information please contact 02070027751.
Give us a call on 0207 002 7878 or drop an email to email@example.com and we can arrange a time that is good for you. If you decide after our conversation that you are happy where you are, then we absolutely understand.