Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Title: Site Manager
My client is currently looking to employ a Modular Building Site Manager to work on Department for Education projects in various locations throughout the UK.
A suitable candidate will have worked on Department for Education projects within the Modular Construction sector previously while also have reasonable tenure at their current/recent employers.
CANDIDATES MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL NATIONALLY FOR EXISTING AND NEW PROJECTS AND EXPENSES FOR ACCOMODATION WILL BE PROVIDED.
The position will entail the following:
- Health and safety on site including inductions and RAMS review
- Chairing progress meetings
- Buildability meetings
- Client liaison
- Short term look ahead programme creating and implementation
- Labour and sub-contractor management for both internal and external packages.
- Logistics management including both planning and overseeing
- Overseeing portable cranes for movement of modular bays
- Quality Control
This position is ideally for permanent employed candidates however if a candidate has reasonable tenure from their current/previous employers on a freelance basis then they will be also be considered.
Give us a call on 0207 002 7878 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a time that is good for you. If you decide after our conversation that you are happy where you are, then we absolutely understand.