Aaron is from a bespoke customer service/sales background and has over 7 years of construction recruitment experience. He specialises in the residential, Commercial and public sector markets. He has extensive experience supporting Start up construction businesses right through to delivering for tier 1 contractors throughout the nation. Additionally, he supports developers within the new build social housing and private markets. He supplies a range of white-collar staff crossing multiple disciplines such as; Commercial, Technical/Design and Production. He is described as passionate, hardworking and driven. His work ethic is second to none, he cares and that is what makes him an outstanding professional.
Salary: £800 - £1000 per day, Benefits: Pension + Overtime + 28 Days Holiday + Company Van
Title: Drainage Supervisor
Our client was established over 25 years ago and offers fully integrated, professional plumbing and drain care solutions throughout Greater London and the Home Counties.
Their directly employed, highly trained and experienced workforce incorporates all plumbing and drain care disciplines and our service is provided for the Domestic, Retail, Healthcare, Leisure, Property and Commercial sectors.
An exciting position has become available for full time, experienced Drainage Supervisor for works throughout London and the Home Counties/ South East Counties.
The successful candidate will earn a highly competitive salary depending on experience.
• Previous Supervisor experience in a similar role
• Must be Proficient in Lining and Excavation and CCTV Works
• Must have proven track record
• Hold a full driving licence
• CSCS Licence would be an advantage
• CP2 Qualification
• Ability to organise work
• Have good people skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to negotiate and make decision
• Ability to read construction drawings is desirable
• Proven experience managing staff an advantage
Perks for the role
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays
• Company van and uniform provided
• Pension scheme
• Competitive basic with excellent commission structure (Overtime rates)
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Who we are:
- Established in 2005, CSC Recruitment specialises in the recruitment of construction professionals in the Building, Fit Out and Refurbishment markets for blue-chip Main Contractors and Residential Developers. We handle a broad spectrum of roles, from technical and managerial appointments right up to board level directors.
- Freelance, Permanent and Executive Search.
- CSC Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency & Business. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
Give us a call on 0207 002 7878 or drop an email to email@example.com and we can arrange a time that is good for you. If you decide after our conversation that you are happy where you are, then we absolutely understand.