A graduate in Marketing from the University of Southampton, Emma found a passion for recruitment initially working in the Engineering sector specialising in robotics. With this experience she moved to London and joined CSC, and now specialises in the recruitment of permanent staff for main contractors in London within the building industry.
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Title: Graphic Designer
Salary: £35k-£40k plus package including travel, healthcare, pension and a great culture.
Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Central London
Your Future Role…
An exciting opportunity to work with one of London top fit out contractor working closely with the Proposals Manager, head of Graphics and Bid Writer to help design and coordinate bids. General duties include; allocate tender team to prepare bespoke tender and interview presentations; Collating all relevant information for the tender document from the team members and subsequent formatting; Updating of tender and interview document templates; Creating site logistic plans and project phasing plans through illustrator software; Collating all information for Pre-Qualification questionnaires and formatting a prequalification document. This role is more design focused with coordination involved, so you must have design experience.
Your Future Company…
One of London's top fit out contractors who have grown from strength to strength over the past 20 years. Great company culture, 80% repeat work from clients and they encourage promotion from within and excellent career development.
• MUST HAVE: Previous Experience of working with InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator software.
• MUST HAVE: Previous Experience with InDesign gridlines and attention to detail with the software.
• a plus would be having the experience using 3d software's.
• Construction experience would be desirable
What You Can Expect…
A competitive base salary plus a package made up of travel allowance, health care and pension. You will be joining an experienced team and a company who like to support and develop their staff throughout their career. They are a well-respected contractor in their field and deliver projects to a high standard so expect their employee's to have the same level of standards in their own work.
What To Do Next…
If you're interested in this role, click apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. One of our consultants will be in touch. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to come back to everybody. If you are in a role at the moment, and this role appeals to you or you simply want to see what is out there, then call on 02070027902. We guarantee confidentialit
Who we are:
- Established in 2005, CSC Recruitment specialises in the recruitment of construction professionals in the Building, Fit Out and Refurbishment markets for blue-chip Main Contractors and Residential Developers. We handle a broad spectrum of roles, from technical and managerial appointments right up to board level directors.
- Freelance, Permanent and Executive Search.
- CSC Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employment Agency & Business. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
Give us a call on 0207 002 7878 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a time that is good for you. If you decide after our conversation that you are happy where you are, then we absolutely understand.