Aaron is from a customer service/sales background, and has over 4 years of construction recruitment experience. He specialises in the residential market, supporting medium to large bespoke high-end contractors, as well as developers within the new build social housing and private markets. He supplies a range of white collar staff crossing multiple disciplines such as; Commercial, Technical/Design and Production, all supplied on a freelance basis. He has spent the past 3 years successfully building client relationships that have allowed hundreds of opportunities for a range of construction professionals. He is described as passionate, hardworking and driven. He is extremely approachable, and is a well-respected member of our team. He is a huge football fan, and has a passionate opinion about staying fit and healthy. An all-round well-mannered gentleman.
Production Manager (Infrastructure)
Production Manager (Infrastructure)
Salary: £300 - £400 per annum
Title: Production Manager (Infrastructure)
Our client is a nationwide developer with over 50 live developments concurrently. They are considered as a top 5 contractor and boast an impressive turnover. The company has a wonderful culture and actively look to promote within.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and control of the main infrastructure works on a large consortium site. Reporting to the Project Director your aim will be to achieve high standards of construction quality in a controlled cost environment and ultimately contribute to the Region's, and consortiums profitability.
You will be expected to meet planned objectives, to assist and deputise for the Project Director as required and maintain high standards of health and safety at all times.
• Ensure all Site Staff receive the requisite Health & Safety Training, in accordance with the Company's Training Matrix.
• Ensure that in the event Taylor Wimpey policy is revised that all management are aware of this and amend their working practices as necessary.
• Interview, where necessary, consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure they are competent prior to commencing work for Taylor Wimpey.
• Assist the Project Director to appraise the project buildability, in conjunction with the Development Department and produce a Construction Programme in co-ordination with the consortium parties
• Attend Pre Planning; Pre Tender; and Pre Start Meetings, to ensure all necessary construction issues are addressed, prior to commencement on site.
• Review and report on weekly progress, status report and liaise with other Department Heads to resolve any delays or issues identified.
• Site based role will ensure the review progress and adherence to company and HSE procedures.
• Review Sub Contract and Materials Suppliers performance, reporting continual problems and defects to the Technical Department
• Manage the completion of the developments main infrastructure including ancillary buildings, engineering works, strategic and landscaping ensuring all roads, sewers and public open space adoptions are carried out in a timely manner to a high level of quality and within program.
• Liaise with all key stakeholders and the client to consider cost effective construction processes at both the design and construction phases.
• Review the Build Program in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure work in progress levels do not exceed targets established at site start and that consortium development parcels are satisfactorily serviced in accordance with the consortium master program.
• Monitor the application of the QA delivery of all contractors ensuring compliance with technical specifications.
• Undertake annual Performance Appraisals
• Extensive previous production knowledge.
• Management of people (staff, sub-contractors and suppliers).
• Planned & Organised professional with Focus on Solutions and collaboration
• Considerable innovativeness and tenacity
• Customer Focus
Give us a call on 0207 002 7878 or drop an email to email@example.com and we can arrange a time that is good for you. If you decide after our conversation that you are happy where you are, then we absolutely understand.