Aaron is from a customer service/sales background, and has over 4 years of construction recruitment experience. He specialises in the residential market, supporting medium to large bespoke high-end contractors, as well as developers within the new build social housing and private markets. He supplies a range of white collar staff crossing multiple disciplines such as; Commercial, Technical/Design and Production, all supplied on a freelance basis. He has spent the past 3 years successfully building client relationships that have allowed hundreds of opportunities for a range of construction professionals. He is described as passionate, hardworking and driven. He is extremely approachable, and is a well-respected member of our team. He is a huge football fan, and has a passionate opinion about staying fit and healthy. An all-round well-mannered gentleman.
Technical Manager (Residential)
Technical Manager (Residential)
Salary: £300 - £350 per day
Title: Technical Manager (Residential)
Our client is a residential developer and have a number of residential developments within London, and are frequent nominees of the prestigious developer of the year award. They have a number of developments that are held in the same regard as The Shard, Big Ben and Buckingham Palace and have an order book of over 1bn.
They have a vacant position for a Technical Manager to join one of their West London based projects.
• Prepare technical specifications in line with requirements determined by the Land Acquisition budget and
• Prepare the Pre Contract Programme and present it at the PCP Meeting.
• Ensure all statutory enquiries, crossovers, sewer connections are submitted and pursued for their timely return.
• Oversee the NHBC/Building Regulations applications to approval.
• Ensure that working drawings are in accordance with the approved Planning Scheme.
• Preparation of Health & Safety Plans Part I + II.
• To monitor and control all production information in close liaison with the Development Estimator to
ensure tight cost controls are kept and information produced in line with budget estimates.
• Monitor and control the Professional Fees budget and update fee reports on monthly basis for
incorporation into the Management Report.
• Oversee preparation of Brochure Plans, Conveyance Plans and Sales Area drawings.
• Attend site progress meeting and carry out site inspection.
• Attend meetings at various stages of projects (Land/Technical hand-over, Project Meeting, Optimisation, PCP, Technical/Sales, Budget Meetings, etc.)
• General liaison and coordination between other parties, both internal and external.
• Attend Subcontractor interviews.
• Respond to site queries and resolve Technical/Construction problems.
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of;
• Good technical knowledge of both house and flat construction, together with a degree of flair for design.
• A working knowledge of Building Regulations, NHBC, Party Wall Awards and associated legislations
connected with the construction industry.
• The ability to get on with people together with communication, meeting and management skills essential in dealing with multi-disciplined teams.
• The ability to recognise problems and deal with them in a speedy and effective manner.
Give us a call on 0207 002 7878 or drop an email to email@example.com and we can arrange a time that is good for you. If you decide after our conversation that you are happy where you are, then we absolutely understand.