Title: Team Administrator
Must have experience within construction
fixed term Contract!
Must have great computer skills
Must be confident within Microsoft
• Administration of multiple projects to a very high standard in order to deliver to changing and tight timelines.
• Accurate typing of minutes, letters, and reports. Close attention to detail, extensive Quality controlling of team output - maintenance of quality standards for deliverables of the Project Management team.
• Administration and communication between internal staff on all project related matters, i.e. between Pre-contract teams, Services, Design and Project Management.
• Liaising with external sub-contractors and suppliers as necessary and any client queries in a professional and polite manner.
• Ensuring that properly structured project files are set up, and maintained throughout the progress of projects. This will involve management of and administration of the filing
• Coordinating site setups. This involves printing paperwork for site files and banners. Arranging site Wi-Fi, printer, inks and any other relevant stationery or equipment required.
• Ensuring reconciliation between site related purchases placed and monthly submission of orders to the Finance department.
• Maintaining a client/sub-contractor/suppliers’ library with relevant contract information in outlook.
• Where necessary arranging for couriers, drawings to be folded, copied and other adhoc administration duties.
• Providing full secretarial support to the Project Management team, SME Team, TSM and Pre Con team, including production of Operation & Maintenance manuals, general filing, typing minutes and issuing them out, preparing site files using PRL standard templates on the system etc.
• Assisting the Project Managers into providing all relevant Operation & Maintenance information to the Design department for compilation
. • Ensuring that all contract documentation is stored on the IT system in accordance with the Group’s storage procedures.
• Setting up and maintaining output targets for the Project Management support team (i.e. turn around typing of minutes within 24 hours).
• Management of workloads and delivery of expectations within the Project Management department by forward planning workloads with Project Managers, updating weekly check lists on time and efficiently, flagging up any relevant items that might affect any part of the project.
• Diary management for the Project Managers, including arranging internal wash up meetings, booking travel and keeping the outlook calendars up to date.
• Development of software based solutions to reduce site and office paperwork, and improve our efficiencies of working.
• Work with the support team to provide reception cover and assist other parts of the business where necessary.
Give us a call on 02070027878 or drop an email to email@example.com and we can arrange a time that is good for you. If you decide after our conversation that you are happy where you are, then we absolutely understand.