Salary: £75,000 - £80,000/annum
Title: Project Manager
We are currently in search of a Project Manager to join our construction manufacturing team located in Hull. This presents a fantastic opportunity to become part of a well-established company. As they expand, we are actively seeking a key member to enrich their team, where you will take the lead in overseeing various contracts and projects nationwide.
Please note – this is a hybrid / working nationwide role.
- Leading project team, including contractors and subcontractors, to accomplish project objectives.
- Maintain regular communication with stakeholders, creating and present project reports to stakeholders and management.
- Implement and uphold quality control.
- Conduct regular project reviews to assess progress.
- Identifying improvement areas and contribute to lessons learned completion meetings.
- Risk Management
- Develop and monitor project budgets
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 15 years' experience as a Project Manager / Contracts Manager.
- Black CSCS / SMSTS / First Aid qualified
- Government project experience in DFE, Healthcare or MOD/MOJ
- Exceptional communication skills to facilitate collaboration with diverse stakeholders.
- Robust organizational abilities, demonstrating the capacity to manage multiple projects
- Willingness to travel and stay away as needed.
Give us a call on 02070027878 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a time that is good for you. If you decide after our conversation that you are happy where you are, then we absolutely understand.