Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Title: Site Engineer
My client is in search of dynamic Senior Engineers and Engineers to join a successful construction team. Projects, with values ranging from £10m to over £50m, in diverse sectors such as industrial, civil engineering, retail, student accommodation, private rental schemes, offices, and industrial fit-outs. The chosen candidates will be based on-site, overseeing all engineering aspects.
- Initial setting out on sites
- Monitoring the Engineering team to ensure quality standards are met
- Value engineering to identify potential cost savings in collaboration with the team
- Collaboration with the Tender Handover team and establishment of ground models for level fixing
- Takeoff and pricing of materials, as well as ordering for on-site use
- Input into planning, including shortterm mapping
- Contributions to site safety protocols
- Management of subcontractors
- Material reconciliations for bulk orders
- Implementation of new technologies to enhance process efficiency
- Mentoring junior Engineers
- Contributions to site meetings
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience working on Industrial construction projects
- Demonstrable highlevel construction expertise
- Comprehensive knowledge across multiple processes
- Degree qualified ONC/HNC B Eng, NVQ, or similar
- Ambitious, detailoriented and customer focused.
Give us a call on 02070027878 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a time that is good for you. If you decide after our conversation that you are happy where you are, then we absolutely understand.