Salary: £25,000 - £28,000/annum
Title: Contracts Administrator
Main duties and responsibilities
- Monitoring and logging incoming and outgoing information/correspondence. Picking up and actioning issues.
- Adhere to document control procedures keeping accurate records and trackers. Ensure all necessary electronic and paper records, are completed by the team in a timely manner to meet internal and customer deadlines.
- Filing of correspondence and associated files CAI’s, Instructions, RFI Responses etc.
- Updating Project Specific Trackers.
- Update and maintain document management system, logging projects, updating their status and milestones against service deliverables from enquiry through to completion. Take responsibility for the project library, storage areas and inventory of items.
- Liaise with clients, project teams for administration requirements.
- Deliver exceptional service standards to meet client expectations and ensure all operational difficulties are resolved by supporting the management team.
- General office support functions (e.g. general enquiries including phone enquiries, mailing, emailing, photocopying, collating, formatting documents, filing, archiving and typing, population of databases, ordering stationary).
- Recording Project and Sub-Contractor Pre-Start Meetings.
- Collection of sustainability information for submission on a monthly basis
- New Contract Site Set Up electronically within SharePoint System and Health & Safety onsite documentation. Liaising with Project Manager supporting with Administration.
- Raise Purchase orders supporting Project Managers with administration.
- Drafting Instruction to Sub-Contractors.
- Raising Project specific RFI’s
- Aiding with the collection and filing of O&M information.
- Project start up and shut down support Project Manager with administration. Updating relevant departments completing site shutdown checklist.
MUST have 1 year experience within this role in Constructions
Must have a DBS check
- Excellent organisational and time management skills. Knowledge of working within and supporting a fast-moving team to ensure that the team objectives are delivered to time, budget and agreed quality standards. Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining effective relationships at a variety of levels, including responding to needs diplomatically and managing expectations.
- Strong IT skills and experience with a wide range of office and project management IT (Microsoft suite including SharePoint, Aconex etc.)
- Have a working knowledge of electronic document management systems and ability to learn new systems.
- Flexibility willingness to take on varied duties and tasks and on occasion work outside of standard office hours.
- Knowledge in heritage is desirable.
- To be a team player and able to work alone whilst
Give us a call on 02070027878 or drop an email to email@example.com and we can arrange a time that is good for you. If you decide after our conversation that you are happy where you are, then we absolutely understand.